Payroll Document - Please complete and submit monthly payroll documents (pay docs) by using this link.

Payroll Document (Substitutes) - For use by substitute teachers. Please complete and submit monthly.

Overtime Request – Any additional hours worked outside the normal contracted duty day must be pre-approved prior to performing service.

Stipend Request - Used to request approval and payment of stipends (e.g. Coaching, NCTIP Mentor, etc.)

Leave Request - Use to request leave and record all absences.

Certificated Prep Sub – Complete and submit monthly in the event that you sub for another teacher during your prep period. This form is related to section 18.2.7 of the CBA.


Personnel Action Form - Used to request changes in employment including adding an employee, removing an employee, or changing an employee's assignment. This form is specific to the employee.

Position Request - Used to request a new position or a change to a current position. This form is specific to the position, not an employee.


Vendor Requisition - Used to request approval for purchases. Please attach quotes, receipts, etc.

Mileage (Employee) – Used only for current employees to request mileage reimbursement for work-related and approved travel. Please note that a district vehicle should be used whenever possible. Mileage claims should only be submitted when a district vehicle was not available.

Mileage (Substitute) - Used only for substitute teachers. Substitute teachers living outside the attendance area of Redway, Whitethorn, or Casterlin may request mileage reimbursement for days taught at those sites. Please complete the linked form on a monthly basis to request payment.

Travel Request Form - Used to request travel or conference attendance. Please provide as much information as possible and attach a copy of the conference brochure or supporting information. This form should not be used to request payment. This form should be used to request approval for travel.

Travel Claim (Final) – Upon completion of travel, use this form to finalize your claim. Attach receipts for relevant expenses including hotel, airfare, rental vehicles, rideshare services, bridge tolls, parking, etc. Do not include food receipts. Attach a Google Maps (or alternative) printout if claiming mileage.

Contracted Services - Used to request a contracted services agreement with a specific vendor or service provider. Vendor will be paid upon completion of contract.